Power SDR working again

I went to the Power SDR group on yahoo and kept reading the posts. Thanks to Larry, N8LP, the guy who designs, makes and sells, the LP-Pan pandadpter for the K3, I did find a solution. He had posted a procedure to run through for removing the program, removing all files and folders and reinstalling the software.
I followed his instructions and no luck. I did it a second time, still no luck. The third time...it magically worked and I have Power SDR/IF stage version 1.19.3.4 running 100 percenct again.
It's an amazing system, and the tinkering to make this stuff work is half the fun. I've learned a lot about computers, drivers, software, etc, in the process of getting this all running. But this isn't for the computer novice, easily discouraged or faint of heart.

Comments